Ultimately my aim is for you to enjoy the whole photography experience from the shoot to receiving the final edited images. The following terms and conditions are designed to make the service I provide as transparent as possible. If you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to discuss with me.
1. Pricing is agreed upon prior to the shoot and an invoice emailed. A 20% deposit is required upon booking for a wedding. Payment is required in advance (no later than 2 weeks before the shoot or 8 weeks before a wedding shoot) and you can pay online or bank transfer. You will receive an email receipt. Payment for gift vouchers are required upon purchase.
2. The shoot details i.e. location, timing, outcomes etc are all discussed and agreed upon in advance.
3. All photos from the photo shoot are professionally edited before being presented to you on a USB. As a guide, if I were to shoot 200 images you may end up with around 50-70 final images. For weddings I shoot between 1300 and 3500 depending on how long I am there and I usually say you will end up with around a third. However, this is only a guide. If you require a specific number, please discuss this with me. I do not provide a set of unedited images.
The images are provided in a range of edits that best suit each shot.
4. Once you have been sent the images, they are yours to keep. As the photographer, I retain full copyright of all images I take. However, you have full reprinting rights so you can print as many copies as you wish. Images must not be sold by you or any other person or used for monetary gain.
5. Any images requested in different edits are charged at £5 per photograph.
6. If the shoot has to be rescheduled due to weather there is no charge. If you need to reschedule the shoot, please provide at least a weeks’ notice. If you cancel the shoot with less than 7 days’ notice no refund will be made. If I have to cancel the shoot, you will be provided with a full refund or an alternative date provided to suit you.
7. I do use images taken during photo shoots for marketing purposes. This ranges from blog posts and my website to marketing material. I will always ask you if this is agreeable for you. If you do not wish any of your images to be used for these purposes, please let me know.
8. We are only human and this is planet earth. I cannot guarantee there won’t be a hail storm with thunder and lightning or that I won’t fall down a rabbit hole (or that you won’t for that matter) and so there has to be an element of flexibility in that regard. I have always had successful photo-shoots, but if for any reason disaster strikes during yours, please know that I will always ensure the shoot is rescheduled and you get the beautiful photographs you set out to get. For a wedding there is always a back up plan.
9. Travel is included within Leicestershire. If we are going further afield, I charge 0.35p/mile and any overseas wedding or shoot would require expenses paid.
10. Finally, I hope that you love your photographs and treasure them, that I become your family photographer and you recommend me to your friends and family. If for any reason you are not completely happy with any elements of the service I provide, please talk to me about it, I don’t bite and will always try to resolve whatever issue you have.